BAR is currently seeking a Junior or Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join our Energy Division.
The Electrical Engineer participates within a project team on electrical and control systems designs to complete assigned project tasks for industrial and commercial clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Team participation in project design problem solving;
- Assists with the project management aspects of assigned projects; including scope development, cost and schedule preparation;
- Ensures the design conforms to industry codes, standards, specifications and client requirements;
- Provides increasing technical input into existing and emerging business streams;
- Ensures that project deliverables are met and effectively manages change throughout the duration of the projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering recognized by APEGA or APEGS
- Registered or eligible for registration with APEGA or APEGS;
- Knowledge of industry standards and codes;
- Experience working with AutoCAD and ETAP would be an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with colleagues;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Valid driver’s licence with clean driver’s abstract is required.
BAR offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
If this opportunity interests you, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.