BAR is currently seeking two Electrical Engineer positions within the Energy Division. We are recruiting for one full-time position and one 18-month term position.
The Electrical Engineer participates within a project team on electrical and control systems designs to complete assigned project tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Team participation in project design problem solving;
• Assists with the project management aspects of assigned projects; including scope development, cost and schedule preparation;
• Ensures the design conforms to standards, specifications and client requirements;
• Provides increasing technical input into existing and emerging business streams;
• Ensures that project deliverables are met and effectively manages change throughout the duration of the projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering recognized by APEGA or APEGS
• Registered or eligible for registration with APEGA or APEGS;
• Knowledge of industry standards and codes;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with colleagues;
• Good time management and organizational skills;
• Valid driver’s licence is required.
BAR offers a competitive salary, benefits package and relocation allowance.
If this opportunity interests you, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing date November 15, 2019.